Prix is not a lab. We use Australian Clinical Labs (ACL) to analyse our users tests who are one of the largest private pathology providers in Australia.
They are accredited by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) and
Lloyds Register of Quality Assurance (LRQA) with the following standards:
- AS15189 Medical Laboratories, Requirements for Quality and Competence
- AS17025 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- AS 4308
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Australia/New Zealand Guidelines for Transfusion Laboratory Practice
- National Pathology Accreditation Advisory Council Guidelines and
- Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service.
Note some remote/at home tests might fall outside of NATA/RCPA accreditation